Help local customers find great hardware at fantastic prices! Volunteering at our ReStores is an exciting opportunity. First, the profits from the ReStore go directly back in to building more homes in the community. Secondly, 10% of our income is tithed to third world nations. Each of our quarterly tithes has built up to five homes in an undeveloped nation.
Who May Volunteer at the ReStore?
- Those high-school age and older.
- Those who need community service hours for school or county (with some exceptions).
- Those seeking experience in the retail industry.
- Anyone with a passion for the community.
- Thursday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Shift times are negotiable, although generally are half a business day.
1911 N. 8th Street
Sheboygan, WI 53081
3003 Eastern Avenue
Plymouth, WI 53073
Tasks vary day to day, but will usually consist of:
- General labor
- Sorting donations
- Running the cash register
- Putting priced items on the floor
- Creating or breaking down displays
- Transporting large items from the receiving area to the sales floor
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of our donations truck
- Driving our donation truck
- Assisting other staff as needed
The ReStore will work with your abilities/disabilities and make accommodations as needed. Please contact our volunteer coordinator or stop in at one of our ReStores with any questions or to schedule a day to volunteer.