Habitat for Humanity Lakeside ReStores are located in Plymouth and Sheboygan. Overstocked, discontinued or slightly used items are donated to the ReStores and then resold to the public at a generous discount from their original fair market value. Profits from the ReStores help Habitat for Humanity Lakeside continue its housing mission in Sheboygan county.
Sheboygan ReStore is open on Wednesdays, Senior Discount Day- 9 a.m to 5pm
Thursday & Friday – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
3003 County Road C (Eastern Ave)
Plymouth, WI 53073
1911 N 8th Street
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Items accepted (subject to change):
- Cabinets, up-to-date and not damaged
- Doors, solid, prehung & storm, no broken glass
- Electrical, usable fixtures, parts and supplies
- Flooring, wood
- Hardware, knobs, hinges, locks, nails, cabinet pulls, nuts, bolts, screws
- Latex paints (full cans)
- Lumber, at least 6ft in length
- Millwork/trim, 6ft in length
- Plumbing, usable fixtures, parts and supplies toilets low flow 1.6 gal
- Roofing, no scrap materials please
- Tools, hand, garden, working power
- Vinyl siding, full pieces only
- Windows, Insulated glass no broken glass, no sashes accepted
- OSB & plywood, minimum 4ft x 4ft
- Counter tops, no cutouts
- Paint – full gallon cans
Items not accepted (subject to change):
- Any hazards waste material
- Carpet or pads
- Commercial items
- Florescent fixtures or bulbs
- Lumber less than 6 foot long
- No window blinds or drapes treatments
- Oil paints & stains
- OSB/Plywood under 4 X 4 feet
- Paint cans less than ¾ full or rusty cans
- Toilets with large tanks (over 1.6 Gals)
- Wood storm windows
- Square D electric boxes or breakers
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the ReStore sell?
Cabinets, plumbing fixtures, electrical supplies, windows, hardware, lumber, doors, roofing, flooring and much, much more.
Who can shop at the ReStore?
How often does the ReStore receive new merchandise?
Every day. Stop in often, as stock changes frequently.
How can I volunteer at the ReStore?
Volunteers are needed to pick up materials, process donations, stock shelves, run the sales counter and assist customers. Contact the Volunteer Coordinator or visit the ReStore Volunteer page for more information.
Where do the proceeds of the ReStore go?
Proceeds from the ReStore will fund more Habitat homes in the Sheboygan County and Ozaukee County area.
How are items priced?
Donated materials are priced at 40-60% off retail price.
Who can donate materials?
Contractors, suppliers, property managers, homeowners, businesses. Essentially anyone with usable materials.
Are donations tax-deductible?
Yes, but be sure to consult with your tax professional for details.